What to Bring
- For fishing charters: valid Minnesota fishing license with Trout Stamp (One-day fishing licenses may be available for purchase on-board. One-day licenses do not require a Trout Stamp)
- Warm and cool clothing (the weather can vary greatly on the lake)
- Soft-soled shoes (Absolutely no work boots, black-soled shoes or heels. Our deck and salon flooring is teak and is damaged very easily.)
- Sunscreen (no spray sunscreen)
- For fishing charters: Cooler and ice for bringing your fish home (please leave in your vehicle – a fish cooler is provided on the boat)
- Snacks and beverages (No sunflower seeds, bananas, or hard liquor)
Relentless is a drug-free vessel.
A word on alcohol: You are welcome to bring beer or wine along for your trip, but hard liquor is not permitted. We understand that you may like to have a few beers while fishing, or enjoy some wine while taking in the sights, but your safety is our top priority. Please enjoy in moderation. If your group’s idea of a fun trip is to get wasted, this charter operation is not for you. In the event of excessive drinking or drunken behavior, we reserve the right to end the trip early without refund.
- A fully-enclosed salon, with couch and recliner seating, large bathroom (head), and heat and air-conditioning for your comfort
- A large onboard cooler with ice for your catch
- Coast Guard Approved Type 1 adult and child-size life-jackets
- Full array of Shimano, Okuma, and Diawa rods and reels, including copper, wire, lead-core, power-pro and mono lines depending on current fishing conditions
- All tackle and rigging equipment
- We pride ourselves on having the most up-to-date fishing techniques available to our customers
- Cleaning and bagging of your catch at the end of the trip
- An enjoyable trip for all ages, whether it’s your first time on the big lake, or you want to jump in and help set rods
- Most importantly: a safe and unforgettable experience you are sure to be talking about long after your trip is over!